High Carbon Ferrochrome
- Place Style: Horizontal
- Media: Organic Heat Transfer Material
- Trademark: CMAX
- HS Code: 8514300090
- Manufacturing Level: a
- Burning Style: Internal Firing Boiler
- Origin: China
Main application of high carbon ferrochrome (contains reforming FeCr):
1. As high-carbon ball bearing steel, alloying agent of tool steel and high-speed-steel to improve steel's hardenability, increase its abradability and hardness.
2. As additive of cast iron to increase its abradability and hardness and make it has good heat resistance;
3. As the chromium-containing raw material of medium-carbon, low-carbon and extra low carbon ferrochrome and to silicon chromium by slagless process;
4. As the chromium-containing raw material of producing metallic chromium by electrolysis process;
5. As the raw material of stainless steel smelting by oxygen blasting.
|Chemical composition %|